The Organizing and Artistic Committee held a meeting on April 1, 2022 discussing the current situation and future plans of the International Choral Championship Lege Artis Tuzla to continue developing choral music.
Thus, further decisions were reached regarding the rules and regulations of this year’s choral championship:
– International Choir Championship Lege Artis Tuzla, will be held June 9-11 in co-production with Bosnian Cultural Centre (BKC TK);
– The deadline for registration of all choir ensembles by category is June 1, 2022;
– CHOIR ENSEMBLES DO NOT PAY THE FEE, REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY CATEGORIES THEY COMPETE IN;
– The cash prizes for the winners of the categories and the winners of the Grand-Prix will not be awarded at this year’s choir championship;
– Categories and performances outside the Competition part will remain an integral part of the International Choir Championship Lege Artis Tuzla;
– There will be modest awards given according to the Rules and Regulations, and in case there is a smaller number of ensembles registered, the Organizing Committee reserves the right to change the format of the competition; all participants will be informed and updated accordingly;
The Decision of the Artistic Committee: Instrumental accompaniment (piano) or percussion instruments are allowed in all categories, and the program is free of your choice, in accordance with the category itself.