The ninth International choir championship “Lege Artis” Tuzla will be held in Tuzla again this year, organized by the Music Education Center “Lege Artis” Tuzla. The Championship will be held in the period from 6-9. June 2024, in co-production with the Bosnian Cultural Center TK.
The Organizing committee, headed by maestro Jasmin Hasić, has selected the members of the expert jury who will judge the performances of choral and vocal ensembles at the International Choir Championship “Lege Artis” Tuzla 2024. And this year, great names from the world of conducting are coming to the International Choir Championship in Tuzla to judge numerous ensembles that will be presented in Tuzla this year as well.
By the decision of the Organizing Committee, the expert jury of the International Choir Championship “Lege Artis” Tuzla, this year comes from 5 countries:
- Antoaneta Radočaj Jerković – Croatia (full professor and conductor from the Academy of Music in Osijek)
- Ludo Cleasen – Belgium/Netherlands (full professor at the Conservatory of Music in Maastricht for the subject of conducting)
- Csaba Kutnyánszky – Hungary (full professor, head of the conducting department at the Franz Listz Academy of Music in Pécs)
- Rešad Arnautović – Bosnia and Herzegovina (professor emeritus of the University of Sarajevo, conductor)
- Đorđe Stanković – Serbia (head of the choir of the Belgrade Opera)